Monday, May 12, 2008

Lunch in BBQ PLaza =)

Lunch lunch..wonderful lunch...not because of the food but because of what happen during lunch..haha..You might be asking, is it sweet? No, not because it's sweet but because I enjoy teasing..=P..I miss those smile..sweet smile of you..not too sure whether you are very happy, but certain part of your smile make me feel warm. I do not have such feeling for a long time already, the feeling of pure love, simple love, just like when it was during the beginning of relationship Feb 14 2007.

Very sorry for not accepting to be with you again today. I have many reasons for that. You know most of that. I don't need you to sacrifice your time, sacrifice your money just to win my heart, what I need from you is the effort you put in your studies, the effort you put in to achieve your target, relationship is more than love, you might love me now, but no one can guarantee that it will last. To make it last, responsibility plays an important role, tolerance and maturity as well. There is an equation for that, "LOVE + CARE + RESPONSIBITY + RESPECT+TOLERANCE = EVERLASTING LOVE " Based on our age, don't you think we are far too young to make such commitments, we don't even have a certificate in our hands yet. I understand that not necessary relationship will make me fail my exam , but I choose only my studies as the moment as it will determine my future. Everyone has their own dreams, me as well. I do things one by one at a time. I don't want to take things more than I can handle. "PATIENCE LEADS TO SUCCESS" Get to know more of yourself and do what's best for you. Sometimes, waiting for true love is more meaningful than battling for someone you think you deserve to have or you want to have. Relationship is not a game, not necessary you will be the champion after you won the game. When there is competition, there is improvement and determination. If something is meant for you, you will have it. If it's not, even you have it for now, you might lose it without you even noticing it slipping out of your hands. Time will bring you your true love. I might be the one you love, might not be your true love. If I am your true love, treasure it and slowly nurture it till it grows and bloom. Rushing is not a good move as it reduces the quality...haha..I am talking like a professional..=p

What I am saying here is my opinion in this case, and I treasure the feeling of simple and pure love in my heart. I am not trying to waste your time or making fun of your love. I don't want you to make a decision without thinking of the consequences or out of your egoism. Climbing up the ladder step by step and only then you will the scenery on the roof top .

Thanks for the lunch. Sweet sweet day though. ^^

1 comment:

Janice Xinyan Chin said...

BBQ plaza!! a place where i love de most. =) lotsa stories there. shall tell u when we both get on msn. ^^

guess wat. he showed me de whole conversation yesterday. and he left a cooment in my blog to u too lol..

p.s. hope that u're fine now. ^^ *hugs n kisses*