Monday, May 5, 2008

Tell me why??

Hmm..I am back from Kuantan after few days holiday there haha..
Basically is because of my "empty" time table for last week...but later on will be like ...haiz..
Yeah! Just read my dear's blog..Hooray! Xin Yan back to Malaysia dy..happy ..:)
can meet her soon!! :)

Just now went out for "KL tour" (in the car) with 1 of my INTI's frens..heard something which I think I rather not know bout it..
Actually just some negative comments bout someone..not sure whether is true, but hopefully is not true..:( Well, frankly speaking, the rumours and negative stuff have been spreading and spreading..I think I am used to it..but then I just pray and pray in my heart that all these are false, because I trust and care...ya, I still care..but why? Haiz...maybe I need time to heal...not to say severely injured but then..it hurts, in short, I still care. Maybe not all are true but somehow it affects me cause when somebody say bad stuff bout someone you care, I think you will feel the pain rite? I have been thinking, what if someone say negative stuff bout me?? I think I will be really sad. I try to be my best, by being the "good one" but sometimes which is good and bad, I am also confused especially when it involves too many "politics" and " frienship" ..hard choice to make when you are forced to stand at one's side. I actually have so many doubts in my mind since long time ago..How far can a person appreciate you? How long can you love and to be loved? When someone treats you well, he/she has motives?? Life is about surviving?? Why not about caring?? Is it so hard to care about friends, family member or maybe those stray cats?? ( I love cats..haha)..

haiz...haiz....just..haiz...

No comments: