Tuesday, May 6, 2008

sad + some happiness = still tired..y??

Hmm..it has been a long day today...so many things happened and I got to know them today..
haiz..Xin Yan my dear, know you are unhappy, give both of you some time lo..*hugs hugs*
In my opinion, appreciate, but then still up to you to decide, support u!! :)

A gloomy day for me today, not too happy, I am worried ..maybe I cant change the situation but hopefully everyone in the situation are able to cope with those unhappy moments..Stand strong!!
By the way, I knew something happy today, maybe none of my business but I was really happy, happy for a friend. Anyway, still owe me something, due to interest rate, increase to 3 instead of 1..or else..hahahaha...decide later..anyhow, still a long way to go( ya, dis row meant for you to read- H) Oh ya, today right, someone called me just to "scold" me le..not happy..hmmph!!! Remember forever...:P

hmm...tomorrow no class, but still have to study..haiz...that's life..GO GO GO ..full speed ahead!

1 comment:

Janice Xinyan Chin said...

dear dear! i wanna go to kl but i dunno how 2 tel my parents.. >.< msn me when u on9 ah! wanna talk 2 you la.. =( miss u so much~~!!