Haha..today is my first day of class, luckily I am able to find my way to Lecture Theater 2..confusing though. On the very first day, the lecturer was late for an hour. Hmm..heard that he is not a very responsible lecturer but then he has a very good sense of humour.
Ok, now flash back to what happen yesterday. I went to My Place Apartment. Haha..Shalini cooked me a wonderful lunch. Yummy yummy, but I actually paid RM 7 for that due to the taxi fare to get to SS 15..so expensive. Anyway, once in a blue moon and I get to meet up with my caring housemates not too bad la, but still a big hole in my pocket.
While I was happy gigling with them, I received a call from Hong..I was happy to receive his call, well, it happens all the time. But then, he was not happy because of incident related to assignment, immediately my heart sank, I somehow felt his unhappiness too..wish that I can comfort him or give him a hug to make him feel better. The fact is I am no more his "special" friend...have to face the reality, I cant be living in my past too. ..:( Any how, I just wish that everything is fine for him. He is a tough guy, I think he can face it whatever happens...support him if what he is doing is right!!:o)
Oh ya, today I went to the library, wow..it's big but not as beautiful as INTI's new library..too bad. The library and the lecture theaters are very cold, I think I should get myself some new long sleeve shirt..hahaha..(excuse to buy new clothes).
Overall, first day of class is not too bad la..get to know a few friends..Adelyn, Chan Joo, Stephanie, Sheng Sian..Thanks for having lunch with me..:o)..I think I am the "noisiest" among them, must zip my mouth next time..hehe..looking forward to tomorrow's class.....
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lihui lihui~ my dearest laopo~ *hugsss* how i wish i can be with u right now, everytime u feel unhappy, i wanna share ur joy n pain..! seriously, u're my BESTTTTT fren. i told u lotsa things that others NEVER noe.. =) miss u much my dear! m going back 2 m'sia soon..! can i stay with u for some days??!! haha.. =P
Post a Comment