Hmm...I have been in Sunway University College for a week already..so far so good, life here is simple (I don't get to go out late and night..due to rules)..haha, in other words I have to be obedient, no late nights at mamak stall like I used to.
Yesterday went to Sunway Pyramid almost whole day with Yee Lin, havent seen her for quite some time, pretty already!!! I bought 2 blouse with, both cost LESS THAN RM 20..that's cheap !
Since yesterday went out, haiz..today have to study extra harder, I started studying from morning till now, so many things in my brain..now stuck..trying to understand high/low method with stepped fixed cost..hmm,wondering what to have for dinner, lazy to step out of my room ..:P..that's it for this time...continue my studies...;)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dear! ^^ come visit u again.. =)
*crying* u never miss me de!! =(
oh ya.. shen asked u whether u wanna do some part-time accounting job anot wor? talk 2 me in msn la i tel u more.. ^^
miss u soooo much n im serious!
Post a Comment