Oh my GOsH!! Exam is getting nearer..less than 3 weeks...panic panic..but why am I here, if I know I don't have much time, why would I blog now..haha..perhaps I have the intention, but there is no action to study =P NO no..just THE FEEL..the feel to blog..maybe I am starting to get some special powers as well, "THE FEEL" ( didn't know that I can crap like this...hopefully I won't get 'screwed up' by dear David >> panic-ing)
Actually I had headache since morning..felt better after nap, maybe the weather is too hot. ( Dear, dear..when are you bringing me to Canada? I want to be the next Tinkerbell next year..muahaha..I want snow..>> referring to Janice!)
Precisely, I dont have anything important to share on my blog. If anyone reading this blog is quite busy, perhaps you can close this window now..haha..(=.=!!) Recently, I am actually quite happy. After many things happened around me recently ( mentally, referring to things I have to think carefully) , perhaps this is the sign whereby I have already really open my heart . Maybe I am already a different person compared to last time, but then at least I think I have change to a better person in terms of view and knowledge. (Thanks to my dear! =D)Today, I just got to know about a new hormone>> Pheromone..It is a kind of hormone which attracts the opposite sex. It will give you the comfortable feeling or attraction to the person who has sprayed some of this hormone on his/ her body.It might lure you into telling personal things about yourself or into certain " extreme activities", mostly used in clubs and work place.When I got to know about it, I feel that the world is getting more and more dangerous nowadays..no one can really be trusted based on human characters and the worst, creation of these kind of "product" . If anyone wants to know more, perhaps you can google on it. ( I have not done my research yet, can't tell much for now..=P) By the way, this hormone can be found in certain perfumes. I have to keep one point in mind forever which is not to trust anyone easily! To my friends as well, don't trust stranger easily..as you will never know, what is in their mind. THE WORLD IS REALLY DANGEROUS! ( Is it still safe for "small kid"like me? Should I move to other planet? haha)
I think I have to stop here( mood of blogging suddenly dissappear because of my law..worrying now..oh no!) Before I end my blog, I want to leave a few messages for my friends.
To :
My dear David->
You better take care!!! Better don't get sick before exam, it will cause you a lot of trouble. Drink more water and rest well. NO excuses!! Study hard for coming exam!=D
My Dear dear Janice->
Wish you all the best in your new relationship. A new beginning for you. Hope that you will find your own happiness. Remember to take care too! All the best in your studies. =)
The cute cute Elaine->
How's life recently? Hope to chat with you more often. Don't work too hard. remember to take care. ^^ Miss you~~
The one I am thinking of this second, SHin YU!!-> How are you recently?? Miss you la..Long time didn't shop together. You must be enjoying your holidays right now. Take care. =P
That's all the messages..all readers..have a nice day! (Thanks for being patient while reading this blog! Haha--again..syok sendiri =.=!!)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes indeed. The world is getting more dangerous and evil. The scary fact is Satan always perceives you that those evil things are good and special until you realized it, it is too late. But pray and be obdient to His words. I will always guide & protect you. Just dont be subborn & be self centred. Listen to me, darling. Thank you for giving me your everything. I will cherish & appreciate you as long as Iam breathing. Iam glad everyday you are proving it and keep giving me so much love. together we can build a strong relationship that will lasts forever. I love you. Amen.
David Yuen (Marty)
hahaha thx dear2!! ^o^ i dun hv the feeling to study at this moment too LOL but i dun hv feeling to blog either.. =P anyways, having a super bad cough right now.. im coughing my lungs out.. =/
love u too dear2!! take good care of urself ya~ muaxxxxx
Post a Comment