Again, I received messages from unknown person, as if the history is going to repeat itself..about the same case, flirting with girls, hugging them ,go clubbing often...stuff like that, seriously,I am fed up of those messages..but they make me think, analyse, how far is it true..
You promised me, you will not repeat the same mistake..I remember what u said and kept that in mind. What I realise was, the more I care for you, love you, the further you are getting away from me. I hardly understand what's in your mind. Calls lesser, sms lesser.." I am afraid you and me will be sien one day, cause I think of future.." What does that suppose to mean, already getting bored of me? Seems so...and I even found out you told others u are bored of me..Anyway, I already felt so..felt that I am no more the girl you miss..
Seriously, I don't know what should I do, what should I trust, or who should I trust..not to say I don't want to trust you, I did trust you, but what you are doing now, makes me hard to trust you. I don't want to sob again because of the same problem, I find myself so stupid and silly..
I know you are facing problem, wanted to console you, but I just don't want to do it..cause what I did, I can't feel you appreciate, why not save my energy and do my stuff? Since you like what you are doing, go ahead, no one will stop you from clubbing, smoke, Dota..just do whatever you want. No one will stop you, no one will nag or complain you again. Just wish you will take care of yourself, you are a tough guy, will have bright future if you work hard, your future is in your hands, no one can change you, only you yourself. Hope you remember what I told you in sms, family will be the one who never betrays you. These will be my last piece of advice for you. All the best. Take care.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment