Friday, December 5, 2008

Sorry Mr Blog, have been ignoring you for a long time, please forgive me..Sob sob..T.T ..have been too busy lately..thought I could really blog today, but in series mood now-" Moonlight Resonance" ( OK, I am SLOWW..but at least my "Gem Of Life " is up to date)..Just dropping by to put down several notices for own reference!! ^^

Muahaha..counting the days..10th Dec last day of exam..today I have my 2nd last paper at 3 pm..CAN"T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

-After 5pm, have to confirm with cousin for dinner..(thinking of how to "kill"my cousin..hehe)

-Tonight, "Gem of Life" waiting for me..haha...can't wait to watch!

-6th Dec - 10th Dec..study for my last paper!! ( Of course with "Gem Of Life" in between..)

-10th Dec-CRAZY DAY!! (Don't have a fix plan yet)

-11th Dec- Red Box?? Got to confirm with dear

-12th Dec- Another happy day..but no plans yet..=.=!!!

- 13th Dec- BACK TO KUANTAN!!

* Subsequent schedule, will be updated when Jennifer is in blogging mood

# Oh yea, I was having dinner with Constance in my dream before I receive my morning call. David Yuen's fault. Anyway, due to my kindness, I forgave him! ( Oh my gosh, my crapping skill....=.=)

Sorry dear friends if you find my blog a waste of time...perhaps, this is the consequences of addiction to HK series, my "LAME-nest" and crapping skill "improved"..just feel like..writing even without a real topic to write..haha >.<

Going to continue my series then get ready for my paper..wish me luck!! =)

2 comments:

Janice Xinyan Chin said...

zha dao.. hahaha.. but ya im watching gem of life too muahaha.. =P

btw my finals begin on dec 8th.. =.=

good luck dear dear!! *huggies*

David Yuen said...

Hopeless.









































































































































































































































































































































































































































But I like it.













































































































































































































In fact...






















































































































































































































































I love you