After 2 weeks of holidays, back to college again....finally can meet my dear lgc again..hehe. I came back on Saturday, it was lgc's sister's birthday, went out with his family for dinner at a Thai restaurant (2nd time there, nice food especially the tom yam!!). Haha, his brother in- law kept asking me to hide from him to make him panic to see me missing, but of course I didn't do that, only 2 weeks but miss him a lot lo..=), therefore rather see him happy than to see him panic..=P.
Enough for flash back, let's see what happened today. It was a super boring day for me..watched series almost the whole day, after that, chatting and for the 1st time, playing msn game, didn't even know that it exists till a friend, Chucky invited me to play online..haha..Talking about board games, thought of that rainy day, I was stucked at Station One with lgc, we had lunch around 3pm, because of the rain, we spent our waiting time playing board games..haha, reversi, checkers..that's what we played. I was playing with a friend online but thought of the time I played with my lgc .( unfair for my friend rite, =P)
Then, I received pictures from my lgc..haha, the very 1st pictures of us where I can at least keep somewhere..yes!! In my blog, I can't keep it in computer at the moment, where else, post online and keep it there, can see whenever I want, and my secret can be kept as well..muahaha..perhaps I am going to learn how to keep hidden files in computer..( evil huh?)
Hmm...guess I 'll stop here, a bored but happy day for me..^^
p/s : A big hug to my dear dear Xin Yan, hope you feel better by now..must take care. Support u always!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
u're pretty princess my dear! =)
still bad HAHA. but i guess i'll get better.. thx.. =)
Post a Comment